Last Updated: 19/08/2023
Reporting Copyright Infringement
1.1. Revision Ninja Ltd (“Company”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes copyright infringement seriously. If you believe that any content on our website www.revisionninja.com (“Website”) infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification to us in accordance with the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988.
Contact Information for Copyright Notices
2.1. If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative and believe that content on our Website infringes upon your copyright, please send a written notification to our designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent: Seb Hart
Email: [email protected]
To ensure your copyright complaint is processed efficiently, please provide the following information in your notification:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that your content was removed or access was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include your contact information, a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, and a consent to the jurisdiction of the appropriate courts in accordance with the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988.
If you have any questions about our Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988 Policy or the copyright-related processes, please contact us at [email protected].
By using the Revision Ninja Ltd Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by the above Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988 Policy. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected].